The Federal Road Safety Corps, in its annual report, pointed out that between January to December 2017, over one thousand people died of road accidents.
The corps also recorded about 1,770 victims of road accidents in 2019 and from January to September this year, about 738 deaths in road accidents.
Reports have shown that the bad state of the roads has enabled kidnappers and armed robbers to carry out their nefarious activities.
Here is a list of the roads:
1. Birnin-Gwari road, Niger State
4. Minna-Binin, Kebbi state
8. Jalingo road in Taraba
9. Keffi-Jos road, Plateau State
10. Keffi-Lafia road in Nassarawa state
14. Yenogoa – Port Harcourt
15. Damaturu – Maiduguri road
16. Kaduna-Zaria road
20. Okene-Auchi road
21. Benin-Warri-Port Harcourt road
22. Asaba – Benin road
23. Kaduna-Birni Gwari-Mokwa-Jebba road
24. Okene-Ayingba-Idah road